What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Carbon fibre wing mirror covers.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I know there's been a few owners looking to buy carbon fibre wing mirror covers, the genuine Peugeot ones are around £350 to buy and are hard to get hold of but while searching the web for carbon bits for my Z I came across these a bargain I think? http://www.spoox.co.uk/en/home/5566-peu ... round.html

They do a carbon fibre engine cover for the thp also. :thumbup:

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
It seems very good but still very expensive

Why dont you Just wrap them?

Stu8

Reaction score
I have a pair for sale , they were originally chrome then I had them hydro dipped carbon fibre effect, had them on my car for a while then changed my mind so I've been deciding if to sell or not, then I saw this thread if anybody interested make me a offer and we will take it from there.( They are wing mirror covers fit over the top of existing wing mirror caps just good 3m tape needed for fitment, they do have a couple of very small marks hardly noticeable )

Sent from my B3-A10 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
ONLY AEK said:
It seems very good but still very expensive

Why dont you Just wrap them?
Hi you must have misunderstood I have the original Peugeot carbon mirrors but I've seen a few posts trying to source some.carbon fibre is an expensive material so their never going to be cheap but at less than half the cost of the Peugeot ones I think if your after carbon mirrors they're a bargain. :thumbup:

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
Ok now i See what you Re talking about

Yes i agree with you but still wrapping them is so much cheaper and makes almost no difference in the Eye

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Some wraps are quite good seen a few but you just can't beat real glossy carbon fibre! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Mines going in next Monday to have the roof and wing mirrors wrapped,, i'll get some pics up when its been done.

Lokey55

Reaction score
Where the original roof and mirror caps gloss carbon? Thinking of getting mine wrapped.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The Carbon roof was an option and carbon wing mirror covers were available to buy as an accessory.

The roof could also be gloss black as part of the black pack, where the wing mirrors were also gloss black, along with the radiator grill and brake callipers.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Lokey55 said:
Where the original roof and mirror caps gloss carbon? Thinking of getting mine wrapped.

My Launch Edition, came as standard with the gloss carbon fibre roof and gloss carbon wing mirror covers, you could buy them as an option the roof coming in at over £1300 and mirror covers at around £360.
They also offered a matt carbon fibre roof.

pete.garratt

Reaction score
The Peugeot wing mirror caps went out of stock many moons ago. None to be found nowadays (in practice).

Wrap or stick on cap are the only realistic options now.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
pete.garratt said:
The Peugeot wing mirror caps went out of stock many moons ago. None to be found nowadays (in practice).

Wrap or stick on cap are the only realistic options now.

Or the new kid on the block is Hydro dipping, I’ve seen these on Kerry’s R and they’re as close as genuine carbon as your going to get. :thumbup: