What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Carbon Fibre Roof?

A

Anonymous

Go for the good quality and no mistake. Most of the problem happens where the surface can overheat or shows trick shapes. If properly installed, a good vinyl, the results should be great. Only haven't done mine cos I don't think will add much for a charcoal.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I think that wrapping it is a great option and looks superb. The one thing that always bothered me a little about the Pug carbon roof is that I believe that it isn't actually a carbon roof as such but a mould stuck to the original roof. Both options really set the car off though.

Yes the carbon roof is a carbon fibre skin that's how they can offer it as an accessory.
Don't think I'd like my local pug dealer taking a can opener to my car to change the roof! :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
They'd probably have it in, Jack it up. Ruining the jacking points, take the wheels off breaking the locking nuts, so God only knows what they'd do to the roof :shock:

TAC

Reaction score

:eusa-whistle:
;)