What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car Wash

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well since we have snow round these parts, the car was looking a bit sorry for itself. I thought I'd better get her cleaned up and since my outside tap was frozen up, I couldn't do at home :thumbdown: . So, I thought, I know, I'll take her to the boys down the road - they use the 2 bucket method and use wash mitts so they can't do much damage.................................................................................................................................................

This is for the ladies - no offence fella's (it's very tasteful :D )

A

Anonymous

looks like ive been rumbled doing my weekend job :dance:

A

Anonymous

If these guys were local to me I might just let someone other than me wash Freddie :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

HEY!!!! I recognise those butt cheeks! Troy is that what you do when you disappear on a Sat............. :lol:

A

Anonymous

I prefer to use their sister branch in the next town over myself...

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
I prefer to use their sister branch in the next town over myself...
Now I wonder why that might be... :lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
They don't look as professional as the guys do :D

Looks like they've got more over themselves then on the car - but I guess that's why you like them ;)

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
FGRob said:
lionhart said:
is that snow foam? :crazy:
It depends on the machine :crazy: :eusa-whistle:

Thought it depended on how much you turn the knob on your lance?
:eusa-whistle: :D :D
I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain exactly which knob to turn, could this be the machine or operator :eusa-think: :thumbup: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if that sisters branch works in Spain? xD