What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car Vacuum Cleaner

A

Anonymous

Can anybody recommend a make and model car vacuum cleaner that works? I get such a lot of grit in my foot well due to the deep tread on my compulsory work shoes and am getting too lazy to be bothered continually having to drag out the house one and connect it all up via extension leads etc. It would be much handier if I could simply plug into the 12v socket, clean up the grit and place it in the boot.
Thank you in anticipation

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Ron, I've yet to find one that does a good job. All the ones I've tried tend to either spit the dust back out or not pick it up at all. If anyone does know of a good one I too would be interested.

A

Anonymous

I think it's almost impossible. 12 v =weak motor= no way. :thumbdown:
Sorry gays i think we still will need good old big vacuum.

A

Anonymous

I bought a Black & Decker Turbo Vac Gti supercharged, injected fandanglegoogle wangle load of rubbish. :lol:

My 75 year old mother got more puff in her.

Its totaly useless and cost £40 :shock:

A

Anonymous

sensen said:
Sorry gays i think we still will need good old big vacuum.

Eh !?!? Have we moved Off Topic here :lol: :eusa-think: :lol:

Back on Topic, same experience, haven't yet found a good car hoover.
Will keep a look out and let you know if anyone recommends a good one - well a half decent one anyway.

A

Anonymous

jactac said:

I

Any chance I can borrow her for my next cleanout session then? :crazy:

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
jactac said:

I

Any chance I can borrow her for my next cleanout session then? :crazy:

She's all yours m8, just hide the keys from her, you know what us Jacks are like behind the wheel of someone elses car :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

I bought a DC35 from here for a good price. Doubles as a useful vacuum on wooden floors and kitchen without the hassle of getting the big dyson out. Battery lasts for 13 minutes or 6 minutes on MAX power. Has never run flat on me yet. Also bought some dyson handheld accessories from John Lewis (clearance for £20),see here.
It's very pricey, but as it's used around the house and comes with a 5 year guarantee, I think it will pay for itself (eventually)!

A

Anonymous

i just use an extension and the vacum cleaner thats in the shed ounce a week

A

Anonymous

Wow that's a price. Don't believe I'm gonna be tempted to buy one of those.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Ok jassy I've let two "ounces" go but even you can't get away with three. Once is enough :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
Ok jassy I've let two "ounces" go but even you can't get away with three. Once is enough :thumbup:

ok head teacher :lol:

A

Anonymous

We have a handheld dyson animal, it has a beater bar attachment, it's great.

A

Anonymous

of course you could prop the boot open a bit, drop the back seat then drive fast with the windows down until all the rubbish gets blown out ....cheap and effective ....just trying to help :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I used the Euroclean Ace vacuum cleaner for the cleaning the car. It is good in service. We can clean the car very easily with this vacuum cleaner. It is the technology with deep cleaning. We can get it from the Eureka Forbes and Franchised networks.

A

Anonymous

The animal is £10 cheaper on Amazon! I know, I just ordered one. Hmmm Donna and Oil Burner added to my 'RCZ1' list :p

A

Anonymous

Wiggers said:
The animal is £10 cheaper on Amazon! I know, I just ordered one. Hmmm Donna and Oil Burner added to my 'RCZ1' list :p

it is a good machine though - my OH bought it for me for Xmas (!!! I know, I know) but it's fab. We have a cat, so it was intended for cats hairs and stuff, but it's great for the car too.

..... I've even taken it on road trips ..... I hate it when the car mats get mucky when you've been parked in a shingle carpark! Sad.......

If you can, get the wall bracket. Means it's always charged, ready to go.......

Sorry for 'making' you spend money..... :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. We've just bought a Dyson Animal cleaner, which has a strange attachment. Is that what you are referring to, or is there a small hand held animal?