What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car stuck in Permafrost Mode

Pedro

Reaction score
Lovely weather we are having so I left the car standing for 5 days & it was frozen solid used 3 kettles loads to defrost the doors & handles plus the mirrors & all the windows got it started put it in reverse & all the parking sensors kicked off & the flip screen looked like a disco I had forgot to clean the ice off the front & rear bumpers I just nipped out about 4 pm to throw a sheet over it & its ice up solid so looks like same again tomorrow 🥶🙄

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I defrosted my Corolla earlier, must have had wet hands, as when I actually got in the interior door handle was frozen 😆

Nemi

Reaction score
My RCZ is stuck in the snow 🥶

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
A good tip for stopping the doors from freezing up to the rubbers is to buy some silicone spray and give the rubbers a good old soaking use a cloth to apply so the silicone only goes on the rubbers 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I use Gummi Pflege on all the rubbers. It keeps them supple and helps to stop freezing 🤔🥶