What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car painting like mini or ds3 on RCZ

A

Anonymous

What do you think of it? because ultimately and looking for our forum pictures every car is getting similar. What do you think of somethng like, black car white roof and mirrors and black 19 rims. or something like that.?

Probably some crazy idea but iam thinking of wrapping my rcz in some different manner just to see how it turns out.

A

Anonymous

I looked at getting my arches wrapped in carbon fibre to match the mirrors. Was looking at £65. my brother has had his whole roof wrapped looks very effective and relatively cheap

Hatman

Reaction score
YES, I agree. RCZ is so unique, but only at this present time. It will only become more common, and it will need different options/variants to give it the additional 'Wow' factor. Different colours/wrapping is the simplest form of doing this.

A

Anonymous

Talk about possibilities and combinations. My RCZ is Haria grey iam thinking of wrapping the mirrors in matte red and the roof in matte red to see. If i dont like just have to unrap it let see how it gets...

A

Anonymous

when I ordered my RCZ a couple of weeks ago
this was out side the show room , cost around £3000 to do covering a blue RCZ , look great , :clap: but would love to take a look, once they peel it all off
:eusa-think:

Attachments

• IMG00063-20111022-1212.jpg
    IMG00063-20111022-1212.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 864
A

Anonymous

that car looks like it belongs in a cartoon or a terminator film and them wheels should be black soltice as that wrap makes them so dull..............but someone will buy that :shock:

A

Anonymous

I saw a DS3 on Autotrader with that chrome wrap .... I bet it's still there!!! You'd have to be pretty damn vain to go for it!

A

Anonymous

I saw a blue RS focus that had been wrapped in white. The owner had tried to peel it off himself and took the laquer with it.