What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car Cover

MrMoose

Reaction score
I've only had my RCZ R for a week and already it's peppered with purple bird shit!

Has anyone got a cover for it they could recommend?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven’t found an outside cover that I would trust on my Z, I’ve had covers on cars in the past and they just don’t protect them as good as they should like rubbing paintwork.
One things for sure you must get that bird crap off your paintwork asap before it eats into it. Best bet is a really good paint sealer like Soft99 fusso I find nothing sticks to it. :beer:

MrMoose

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip!

Never had a car before that i've actually cared about. Always taken my previous cars to the local Bozzos to clean for a fiver!

Gonna be watching plenty of youtube vids now on how to clean my car!!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Check out viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5286

You don’t have to strictly stick to every part of the list, you can cherry pick the bits you fancy tackling, but if you go for it, you will be soooo impressed with the results....

DKZ5745

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BEADY

Reaction score
MrMoose said:
I've only had my RCZ R for a week and already it's peppered with purple bird shit!

Has anyone got a cover for it they could recommend?

Hi Mr Moose

I got one for a Christmas present from my wife, a couple of years back, at Halfords
Does the job nicely
Should use it more especially with the beasts from the east thsi year

Cheers