What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car Chem Snow Foam Discount

A

Anonymous

Placed my order for 10L. £4.99 P&P is a bit of a killer.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Received my 10ltrs last week.
I now have just under 15ltrs in the shed. Should last me throughout the summer ;).
Been using this for a couple of months and its has very good cleaning ability and foams up really well. Only used about 5mm topped up with 3/4 of warm water.

A

Anonymous

Think I might be about to buy a foam gun from Polished Bliss. I blame Kerry for everything [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

CatherineF said:
Think I might be about to buy a foam gun from Polished Bliss. I blame Kerry for everything [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

She gets blamed for a lot Catherine :lol:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
CatherineF said:

She gets blamed for a lot Catherine :lol:

There is a very good reason for that :roll:

A

Anonymous

LOL. I'm probably going to buy the gun that goes on the end of the hose rather than a lance for a pressure washer. We do have a pressure washer but I have always found I end up making for mess with it than without it.