What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Can't wait!

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Just found this Forum a few weeks after ordering a Charcoal 1.6 Turbo automatic. The auto box is the wife's choice as she will be the main driver (I drive a couple of MGs).

We ran 406s from its launch until the 407 came out and was so disappointed with that particular model that we left the Marque until now.

I've just had a call from the dealer to say that the build start date has been brought forward from mid December to 7 November :clap: and now that delivery is supposed to be late November early December I can't wait.

I've been looking through the Galler yand yo uall have some stunning cars.

Cheers

David

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum mrmedox :thumbup:

That's great news about your car. You won't be disappointed with the RCZ. They are unlike any other Peugeot :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi David and welcome to the forum (even though you've been lurking silently for a few weeks :lol: ) :greetings-wavingblue: . Great news that your build date has been brought forward making the wait a little shorter. That happened to me too and the weeks flew in :clap: Saw a charcoal one in my dealer's the day I picked mine up and it looked gorgeous.
Good luck.
:wave: Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Thanks Both

What do you mean lurking Lorraine? I only just registered today!

Although I tested the GT Diesel I was very impressed with the handling, looks and space. I understand the Sport has slightly softer suspension but that's not a worry as neither of us are particularly racy around country roads although my every day car is an MGF Trophy 160. The kids have all flown the coop so a Coupe of such elegant yet aggressive looks is just what we need and as I have always said you get a lot of car for the money with French cars.

I would have gone for the GT but Moira wanted the automatic. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks again.

David

A

Anonymous

mrmedox said:
What do you mean lurking Lorraine? I only just registered today! David
Oops! :oops: Sorry, that was me misreading your first post...I thought it read that you'd found the forum a couple of weeks ago!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome, or as the Gaelic goes: Céad míle fáilte (100,000 welcomes) :beer:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum! :greetings-wavingblue: I have a build date of 12th Nov so I think we can expect delivery around the same time! :dance: