What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CAN'T WAIT

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I live in Turkey. I am new to the site and everything looks just perfect. I made a lot of research before deciding to buy a RCZ. Now I ordered a 200 in nera black. We have only one trim level and it comes up with leather seats, JBL hifi and 19 inch wheels. I was driving a 2006 Megane CC and RCZ will be my first Peugeot. I have also driven an Opel Corsa GSI, 3 Renaults and a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSR.

Have a good one!!!

A

Anonymous

ozzy77 said:
Hi Guys,

I live in Turkey. I am new to the site and everything looks just perfect. I made a lot of research before deciding to buy a RCZ. Now I ordered a 200 in nera black. We have only one trim level and it comes up with leather seats, JBL hifi and 19 inch wheels. I was driving a 2006 Megane CC and RCZ will be my first Peugeot. I have also driven an Opel Corsa GSI, 3 Renaults and a Mitsubishi Eclipse GSR.

Have a good one!!!
Hi ozzy and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . I'll bet you're having nicer weather than we are :thumbup: . Excellent choice of car and hope you don't have too long to wait. You didn't actually say how long that would be. My RCZ is also my first Pug but no complaints so far :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

Hi Ozzy

Welcome to the forum! My RCZ (also nera black!) is my third Pug and contrary to the bad press they get sometimes, I have never had a problem with any of mine. So good choice - you will love it - it has totally reinvigorated my enthusiasm for driving and indeed life!!!!! It is indeed a very special car :D

Cheers
Scarlet :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Well,

Things are better here in Turkey because the car just comes with the highest trim level ( except the navigation ) and is fully loaded with extras. So you buy the cars which are already been built and sent to Turkey. I am waiting for 10 days now and the dealer just called me an hour ago telling me I can enjoy my ride at monday or so... So I am really excited. Wish me luck guys..

A

Anonymous

Loads of luck Ozzy :thumbup:

You are about to discover how amazing this little beauty really is! It's fabulous :thumbup: :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well how very lucky you are Ozzy - not long to wait now until your beautiful RCZ arrives. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Thank you all guys and I hope you are enjoying your rides too... Will post the pictures as soon as I get my lady from the dealer.

A

Anonymous

Guysssss!!!! I got my lady on saturday and I just had time to right down to forum. It is a true beauty and I will post the pictures as soon as possible....

A

Anonymous

she would look nice cruising along by the marina in kusadasi