What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CANCELLED !!!!! RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK - 12 July 2020

RCZ50

Reaction score
Hello,
Can you put me and my son on the list please (incl. meet and greet).
This RCZ meeting will be the closure of our Summer trip from Scotland.
Can you provide me the accommodation list please.

Bart & Xander
(Belgium)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hello,
Can you put me and my son on the list please (incl. meet and greet).
This RCZ meeting will be the closure of our Summer trip from Scotland.
Can you provide me the accommodation list please.

Bart & Xander
(Belgium)

Hi Bart, I’ll add you both to the list. I’ll add the accommodation list shortly. Just need to make it more user friendly for the forum, from the Facebook group.

RCZ50

Reaction score
Hi Bart, I’ll add you both to the list. I’ll add the accommodation list shortly. Just need to make it more user friendly for the forum, from the Facebook group.
Hi, ok! We booked a room in The Lion :)
Did you count us in for the meal because I read above the M&G + meal is full...

RCZ1

Reaction score
It is with great sadness that we have taken the decision to cancel the UK RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day, in light of the Coronavirus pandemic sweeping the country and the world. This is going to go on for months so it’s not just going to go away. This is not a decision that was taken lightly but having talking with the air museum it was decided that it was for the best, that we cancelled sooner rather than later. We wouldn’t want to be landed with a huge bill and no event.

All those of you that have paid, we will be refunding payments to you over the coming days, to your PayPal accounts.

Don’t forget to cancel your accommodation, those of you that have made reservations.

Attachments

• 94B02CCC-66C1-44A1-A650-AE1A9F1DCBB1.jpeg
    94B02CCC-66C1-44A1-A650-AE1A9F1DCBB1.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 6

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Devastated! This was going to be epic looks like this years events are going to get scuppered😢 hope this can be arranged at a later date when everything blows over.
Stay safe everyone 👍

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Can not believe it.. I have like many other RCZers a full year planned on meeting over the UK and Europe, and with it being the 10th anniversary of the RCZ... ☹️😩😭😰.... But hay ho, all stay safe and be careful out there in this time of crisis around the world....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Very sad, especially for Kerry and the other organisers who have put so much effort into arranging this, and the other meets planned for 2020.

Health always comes first, but nevertheless, this is turning out to be a memorable year for all the wrong reasons.

I have just found out my son who lives in London has tested positive for Covid 19 after returning from a recent trip to Spain.

Stay safe everyone & take all necessary precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Very sad, especially for Kerry and the other organisers who have put so much effort into arranging this, and the other meets planned for 2020.

Health always comes first, but nevertheless, this is turning out to be a memorable year for all the wrong reasons.

I have just found out my son who lives in London has tested positive for Covid 19 after returning from a recent trip to Spain.

Stay safe everyone & take all necessary precautions to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Hope your son recovers fully as the vast majority do best wishes to you all 🤞