What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CANCELLED !!!!! RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK - 12 July 2020

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just to keep you all updated. We now have 61 RCZs confirmed for the RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK - 12 July 2020.

We have people attending from as far away as Switzerland and Spain too.

Still a year to go so let’s make the magic number of 100 RCZs to commemorate this special year.

Come on don’t be shy ! If you’ve never been a Meet before then make this your first one ! And what a first one it will be. Let’s make a bit of history to make this the biggest gathering of RCZs in the UK.

I’d never been to a car Meet before I bought my RCZ, 9 years ago. Now you can’t keep me away :)

Come on get your names down on the list. Comment here if you want to attend.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Today we have confirmed our 73rd RCZ for the “RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK” - 12 July 2020

We want more !

New members / established members - come along to the 10 year celebration day next year. Help us make a bit of history. Anyone with a RCZ will be there :)

Comment here if you would like your name adding to the list

Your place can be confirmed with a £30 payment via PayPal to https://paypal.me/pools/c/8fMiQI0eYj

Hitchy

Reaction score
Count me in. Would love to see you all for my first ever meet. Only had my RCZ a few months and love it. I'm off to Florida in the morning so will send the money when I get back. Cheers :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hitchy said:
Count me in. Would love to see you all for my first ever meet. Only had my RCZ a few months and love it. I'm off to Florida in the morning so will send the money when I get back. Cheers :beer:

I will add you to the list. Will it be just yourself or + 1?

You are our 76th RCZ confirmed :)

Hitchy

Reaction score
Thx it will be myself and the wife. Darren & Tracy. Cheers

Blondie

Reaction score
Hi there Karen here I think that I better get my new RCZ in gear and get to this meeting as my husband Les (Verminator) got her for my birthday last month and I have named her BLONDIE. Will post some photos later of her. So put me down on the list, thanks Karen n Blondie.. .. P. S. Les will be there with the Grey Lady too

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Blondie, nice to see you here :greetings-wavingblue: looking forward to seeing your new RCZ, and the Anniversary meet is going to be epic :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Blondie said:
Hi there Karen here I think that I better get my new RCZ in gear and get to this meeting as my husband Les (Verminator) got her for my birthday last month and I have named her BLONDIE. Will post some photos later of her. So put me down on the list, thanks Karen n Blondie.. .. P. S. Les will be there with the Grey Lady too

That’s brilliant and what a very kind husband :)

I’ll make sure you are both on the list separately

RCZ1

Reaction score
giner1961 said:
Only had mine 3 weeks, but planning to make it.

Hi, I can add you to the list. Payment can confirm your place too.

Will you be by yourself or +1 and can you give me names. Thanks :)

bailey

Reaction score
put me down +1.looking forward to it :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
bailey said:
put me down +1.looking forward to it :beer:

Nice to hear your going Mick with one of the best looking RCZ’s about! :clap: you need to pay to confirm your place though :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
We have 89 RCZs confirmed for the RCZ 10 Year Celebration Day UK on the 12 July 2020.

We would like to make 100 before the year end so all members, new and old, if you own a RCZ then you need to bring your RCZ and let us make history with the biggest gathering of RCZs EVER, in the UK.

If you would like to attend then please comment here and I will add you to the official attendance list. For £30 it will be the best day out ever in your RCZ !

Marmite

Reaction score
••• RCZ 10 YEAR CELEBRATION DAY•••

Clear your diaries ! Cancel your holidays. Cancel all birthdays. Cancel all family get togethers. There’s only one date you need in your diary for 2020.

*** Sunday 12 July 2020 - The French Connection ! ***

For the last couple of months the Admin teams on the RCZ Owners Group and this Forum have been busy working hard to organise a special event to celebrate 10 years of the RCZ going on sale in the UK.

We plan to make this a very special day and we want YOU to come along to help us make this the biggest gathering of RCZs we have ever seen in the UK. Let’s celebrate our beautiful cars and all that’s great about the RCZ. Let’s make this a day we can all be proud of. RCZ Owners far and wide, let’s make this happen. If you have never been to a Group event before make this THE one to attend. Everyone is super friendly and what better way to spend a day then with like minded enthusiasts and feasting your eyes upon those gorgeous RCZs.

*** Location - Yorkshire Air Museum, York YO41 4AU ***

There is a big French connection beteeen the location and the car because during the WWII there were 2 French squadrons based at RAF Elvington. In recognition of this, the Halifax Friday the 13th carries French Air Force markings along her starboard side and can be seen on display at the museum, alongside many many other aircraft.

Elvington Airfield is also renowned for being the location where Richard Hammond spectacularly crashed at 300mph whilst filming for Top Gear.

All parts of the museum are free to be explored during the day. There is lots to keep everyone entertained.

http://yorkshireairmuseum.org/about/fre ... ring-wwii/

++++ Cost - £10 per car (substantially reduced fee)

++++Close to the city of York and the beautiful North York Moors, there is lots to explore and lots of accommodation for those that would like to make a weekend of it.

++++ For our European friends who would like to attend, the ferry port at Hull is only 1 hour away.

++++ The RCZs will be on display right in the heart of the museum in a large display area

++++ We have a separate entrance to allow direct access to the display area

++++ The display area allows direct access to the Elvington Air Field where we are planning parade laps (further details to follow)

++++ Private catering to be provided (at extra cost - details to follow)

++++ Or if you prefer you can bring your own picnic, there are lots of green spaces or make use of the onsite restaurant/cafe

++++ Show and Shine
MK 1 Standard
Mk 1 Modified
Mk 2 Standard
Mk 2 Modified
RCZ R
Best of Show
Prizes !!!

++++ If there are people interested, for those that plan to make a weekend of it and come up on the Saturday, a Meet and Greet late afternoon / evening for a small drive on the Saturday to take in the lovely scenery and a meal and drinks.

++++ More details will be posted as things progress, we have big plans.

++++ Get your name down NOW ! Please don’t miss out on what is going to be a fantastic Celebration Day!

Please comment here if you would like to attend.

Your place will be secured with the £10 deposit. We will post up when this goes live. There will be a strict cut off date for payment to be received.

Put me +1 an Saturday