What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cabin Heating Matrix

Dale

Reaction score
Has anyone got any knowledge of the cabin heater matrix and the control motors attached to it. I'm after finding out which control motoe does what function on the matrix.

My car's passenger side temperature is stuck on hot! the drivers side is fine and I can change from hot to cold.
As our RCZ's have dual zone climate control; I'm trying to find out which control motor is responsible for the temperature selector.
I get full range with windscreen / face / legs; the recerc function works fine and like I said the drivers side temp cpmtol works fine too. I know the plastic gears in the control motors are prone to wearing out and thus failing.

Any help woulf be greatley appriciated
. :)

RCZ.jpg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dale
One of the nicest blue RCZs I have seen really looks the business....... Sadly I can't help you out, but I know that some of the plastic blanker plates have had a tendency to fall out as stopping heat from one side of cab... This could be a completely different to what you are looking for but hay ho.. Good luck I am sure someone will be willing to help you out on here very soon until then..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
There is another post on here with the same problems I believe it related to the flap mechanism but as explained they can fall apart