What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Buying a Citroen DS maybe or maybe NOT !!!

A

Anonymous

Buying a Citroen DS, maybe or maybe NOT !!!

Has anyone had experience with the Citroeon DS sport.

The wife has taken a bit of a shine to them, we did have a brief look at them months back when they were introduced but did not not actualy take one out.

I would be interested in some thoughts from an actual owner or someone who has owned one. I could read all the write-ups until i'm blue in the face, but thats not like getting first hand experience.

So what are they like,
ie: power, fuel consumption, bhp, comfort, cabin noise, features, model levels, ect ect.

Thanks.

Ps, sorry if i've posted this thread in the wrong place. :oops:

I've now posted this thread in "other marques", just to confuse people even more. :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Re: Buying a Citroen, maybe or maybe NOT !!!

Might get more response from the citroen owners forum here

A

Anonymous

Re: Buying a Citroen, maybe or maybe NOT !!!

Cheers, just registered. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I wont have the answers you're looking for but I had one for a week for a demo before my dad decided to step up and buy a new RCZ :p

Its a really cool looking car and the interior was very nice. All the different color combos you can get are great. I also found it decent to drive.

It was a bit too small but its definitely the nicest small car out there..imo. obviously it doesnt stand out like the rcz but im pretty sure its basically half the cost.

Goodluck getting all the feedback you need about them.

A

Anonymous

I am fortunate that I go to company car in action annually. Last year it was the only car that impressed me with it's interior. It far surpassed even some premium brands. I sure going to look at the DS5 when my RCZ is replaced in a few years.

A

Anonymous

Re: Buying a Citroen DS, maybe or maybe NOT !!!

Like the look of the DS4,reminds me a bit of the RCZ with those flared arches,similar running gear and engine's but Citroen seem a bit more proactive on the tuning front :oops:if you and wife take a test drive love to hear your views on how it compares :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Has anyone had experience with the Citroeon DS sport.
Jactac,
Hope you have not given up hope on the RCZ,tell the other half to hang fire for another two three months,let's see what Peugeot decide its future with the 2012 model year RCZ :eusa-think:,im waiting to March as by then i can look at the Toyota coupe,new Audi A3 and BMW 1series M.sport,im optimistic Peugeot will not dissapoint :clap: however if they do,you know my verdict and quite a few main dealers will see me in early 2012 :shock:

A

Anonymous

getting itchy feet m8, :crazy:

i'm off on hols in few weeks and i know exactly what Mrs H will be wanting to do on our days off, "window shopping at dealers" :wtf:

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
I'm waiting to March as by then i can look at the:
Toyota coupe :?:
new Audi A3 :thumbup: and
BMW 1series M.sport :clap:

:text-goodpost:

A

Anonymous

Buy the RCZ it has Citroën brake pads I've noticed on Lawrence