What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bumpy RCZ

A

Anonymous

Have had my RCZ for 2 months, just went for my first maintenance / inspection at 2500km.

Before the maintenance, I felt that my RCZ is getting more and more bumpy in ride and felt really uncomfortable especially at some rough surface road.

During my first service, I told my dealer to check and do alignment of the car. Free of charge.

They adjusted the suspension, not sure in detail but now my RCZ feels much more comfortable!

Am on 19" rim. Saw some change the suspension or lowering the car, for me RCZ is already very stable in cornering and grip is fantastic as compare to my previous rides.

A

Anonymous

I wonder what they did? The ride is certainly pretty firm on the 19s (at least on our pot hole filled roads). I don't take issue with the grip...it can certainly hold the road. I do, however, feel that the steering is a little "numb". Out of interest, what were your previous motors?

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Out of interest, what were your previous motors?

Toyota Alphard, Wish and a Peugeot 407. All original specs, no racing upgrade and using standard size rim.