What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Build Date / Delivery

A

Anonymous

Guys can anyone advise me from their own experience, if my build date is the 23/09 when am i likely to have delivery.

I am just assuming my delaer is like any other dealer i have dealt with in my life and is just going to tell me what i want to hear.

I am super keen, i cant sleep at night how sad am i

A

Anonymous

It may be mixed based on what I've read on the forum.

I didn't get a build date (or an update through the process). However, the car did arrive a couple of weeks before the 1st September (which was my estimated delivery date when I placed my order), so apart from not being updated through the order/build process I was a happy bunny :dance:

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
Guys can anyone advise me from their own experience, if my build date is the 23/09 when am i likely to have delivery.

I am just assuming my delaer is like any other dealer i have dealt with in my life and is just going to tell me what i want to hear.

I am super keen, i cant sleep at night how sad am i
:greetings-wavingblue:
Hi my build date was 5th September and I should have it by the 25th but a numberplate is holding it up so I could of had it today!
Not long now :dance:

A

Anonymous

The normal\average wait between build and delivery appears to be about three weeks. A lot depends on where you are in the country, how quick Peugeot distribution pull their finger out and then your dealer in getting the prep and PDI done.

Hopefully your wait will not be long.

A

Anonymous

thanks for all the updates guys, its my RCZ birthday today, i hope those austrians are in good spirits today.

i am going to aim for delivery for 14th of October, any earlier then a bonus!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Normally 3-4 weeks to be honest, from the build date, however sometimes things work quicker. Train strikes, lorry strikes, and unavoidable problems can cause delays, but we try our best