What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Build Date at Last!!!

A

Anonymous

I have finally been given a build date - September 14th! Fingers crossed everything will go to plan. Dealer reckons I should get it 3 weeks later :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,
just contacted my dealer and he tells me my build date is 17 sept 2010, good news as car was only ordered on 28 july 2010.car is 156 sport in shark grey only add ons are the interior pack. i know its early days but how is the interior build quality os peugeots these days ?? ive had my alfa 147 from new ( oct 2001) and its been a great car, cant help remembering all those people who said to me back then that the car will have more rattles than mothercare in 6 months !! never happened. hope the rcz does as well. lark.

A

Anonymous

lark said:
Hi everyone,
just contacted my dealer and he tells me my build date is 17 sept 2010, good news as car was only ordered on 28 july 2010.car is 156 sport in shark grey only add ons are the interior pack. i know its early days but how is the interior build quality os peugeots these days ?? ive had my alfa 147 from new ( oct 2001) and its been a great car, cant help remembering all those people who said to me back then that the car will have more rattles than mothercare in 6 months !! never happened. hope the rcz does as well. lark.
That remark about the rattles made me chuckle!!! :lol: As for the interior, I took a test drive in a GT WITHOUT the integral leather upgrade and was most surprised that is was the standard pack. My dealer said if it was him he wouldn't pay the extra because there was hardly any noticeable difference. Saved me £515 which I can now put to a personalised plate. :dance: I appreciate that you're upgrading because your chosen model comes with cloth interior but I just thought I'd mention this in case new members not yet decided were thinking of ordering upgrades. Not long now until your build date. I've still got countless sleeps to go :thumbdown: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

bit tight but not out of the realms of possibility :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
lark said:
Hi everyone,

That remark about the rattles made me chuckle!!! :lol: As for the interior, I took a test drive in a GT WITHOUT the integral leather upgrade and was most surprised that is was the standard pack. My dealer said if it was him he wouldn't pay the extra because there was hardly any noticeable difference. Saved me £515 which I can now put to a personalised plate. :dance: I appreciate that you're upgrading because your chosen model comes with cloth interior but I just thought I'd mention this in case new members not yet decided were thinking of ordering upgrades. Not long now until your build date. I've still got countless sleeps to go :thumbdown: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

What is the interior pack Lark?

A

Anonymous

Hi bangorrcz,
interior pack is just smaller steering wheel and leather gear surround, not sure whether its a shorter gear lever as well !! . think its about £ 300.00. the pack is standard on the gt i believe.original steering wheel on sport is a bit too big, well in my opinion. Lark.

A

Anonymous

Hi Lark, thanks for the info although it wasn't actually me who had requested it. I think some people perhaps didn't have access to the brochure/specifications list/website configuration since there seem to be a lot of queries about what exactly the optional add-ons are. :eusa-think: My dealers were most helpful and the website tool was great fun. I lost count of the variations of my dream RCZ I built before deciding and then the sales rep in my dealer's very kindly pointed out what WASN'T necessary, in his opinion. Not at all pushy towards me spending unnecessary money...my kind of dealer :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ,
AH sorry about that one, me and computers are not a good combination. always good to hear about helpfull dealers/sales staff. too many want your cash and then forget you.regards. Lark.

A

Anonymous

HI all,

Just to let you know I have two Rcz available, in stock and avaialable for collection straight away. Call Richard on 0115 9664112 for info and specs.