What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Build date at last !!

A

Anonymous

:dance: :beer:

I have waited with some frustration for my RCZ build date, today I received a call confirming build date is 11th Septemeber, car ordered on 27 May.

Car spec is:-

RCZ GT HDi
Pearlescenct White
Vision pack
19" Soltice alloys in Anthracite
Black Leather interior.

Dealer will expect delivery towards the end of September... can't wait :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
z
David ck said:
:dance: :beer:

I have waited with some frustration for my RCZ build date, today I received a call confirming build date is 11th Septemeber, car ordered on 27 May.

Car spec is:-

RCZ GT HDi
Pearlescenct White
Vision pack
19" Soltice alloys in Anthracite
Black Leather interior.

Dealer will expect delivery towards the end of September... can't wait :clap:

Great news Dave.
It must be the time for building pearl whites. Mine is being built on Friday.

The wait will be worth it, I'm sure :dance:

A

Anonymous

What a wait you've had but soon it will be all worthwhile when you get those keys in your mits. I'm envious. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Apparently,they are restricted to 100 of any one colour per month.
Cant wait !!

A

Anonymous

received phone call today my pearl white car has been built just waiting now

A

Anonymous

Thats good news Dave, my wife had her build date today and it's also going to be built on the 11th Sept. :thumbup: (We ordered 2nd June).I just hpoe the Austrian workers don't drink too much Friday night of the 10th :lol:. We have been told that delivery could be the last week in Sept or the 1st week in Oct.

A

Anonymous

Got our build date yesterday too.....finally - 15th Sept. (We ordered 17th May).

Not expecting delivery until October. The wait goes on....

A

Anonymous

Pughy3 said:
Thats good news Dave, my wife had her build date today and it's also going to be built on the 11th Sept. :thumbup: (We ordered 2nd June).I just hpoe the Austrian workers don't drink too much Friday night of the 10th :lol:. We have been told that delivery could be the last week in Sept or the 1st week in Oct.

That means we will have twins !!! lol :dance: :beer: :clap: :mrgreen: They will be on the same boat from Callais, maybe transporter too, I am in North East Scotland.Where will yours be dropped off.... not literally hopefully :greetings-wavingblue: :eek:

A

Anonymous

Ours will be transported to South Wales so our twins will have a short time together I suspect :).
Looking on the forum, it seems a lot of Opal and Pearls are being built this week :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just heard today that my build date has been put back from the 9th to the 17th of September........oh bugger :evil: :evil:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
that's bad news mikey but not too much longer to go now!
I know, but it just seems to drag, what gets me is the time it takes from being built to arriving at the dealers, I mean its coming from Austria not Australia! :cry:

A

Anonymous

mikepy said:
Just heard today that my build date has been put back from the 9th to the 17th of September........oh bugger :evil: :evil:
Oh no...I hope that doesn't mean there's been an overall delay in build dates. As of last week mine was the 15th Sept.

I feel another call to the dealers coming on. :evil:

A

Anonymous

My build date was supposed to be the Monday just gone.....but it was actually built last Friday :clap:

No comments about it being a Friday car please :lol:

It's Opal White btw.

A

Anonymous

hhobbit said:
Oh no...I hope that doesn't mean there's been an overall delay in build dates. As of last week mine was the 15th Sept.

Dealer actually rang me with a (non) update. Now there's something. Build date still the same. So that's something I suppose. ;)

dpb

Reaction score
The wait gets more agonising as each day goes by :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Followed up the post about more delays, confirmed my date is still the 11 th :dance:
The dealer has promised major influence of express delivery once in this country, cant influence time to get from Graz to Calais :helpme:

As everyone keeps saying, the wait is agonising, :crazy:
Just looking for treats for my new machine, sourcing best cleaning materials just now :clap: , I have to protect that lovely Pearl White paintwork, any suggestions ? :wave: