What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Brodit holders

A

Anonymous

Anyone know about one of these for the RCZ? For those of you that do not know about them, they are gadget holders, eg a mobile phone, that sits in a cradle. Brodit are the Swedish firm that make them for all types of cars. On their site I cant find RCZ but there are 3 holders for the 308...do you think one of these might work on a RCZ?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

The basic design of the RCZ dashboard is the same as 308 so there is a good chance these will fit.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Actually, after a few days using the bluetooth and seeing who is calling on the screen, I don't think the holder is necessary now! The BT is really very good!

A

Anonymous

ValleNorte said:
Actually, after a few days using the bluetooth and seeing who is calling on the screen, I don't think the holder is necessary now! The BT is really very good!
I agree entirely. Just keep your phone in your pocket and it works perfectly :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

Problems with iPhone4? I use a 3GS and the stalk controls work flawlessly.