What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

BREAKING Peugeot RCZ 2.0 HDI GT Black

TRCZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've decided to break my car. I've spent a lot of money on it and there's loads of brand new bits that have never even been on the road.

So if you need any bits give me a shout. Smaller stuff I can post within the UK but bigger bits I will need collecting from Lincoln.

Just let me know what you need and I can tell you whether I've got it and more details. I can do pics of specific bits if required.

Attachments

• IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3119.JPG
    IMG_3119.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3120.JPG
    IMG_3120.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3121.JPG
    IMG_3121.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3122.JPG
    IMG_3122.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3123.JPG
    IMG_3123.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3124.JPG
    IMG_3124.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 26

TRCZ

Reaction score
Examples of the things I've got:

Brand new 340mm front disks and pads. All they've done is move from one side of my drive to the other so took the coating off them.
Front shocks with brand new springs.
Brand new Android head unit.
19" wheels all with excellent branded tyres
Excellent black leather trim
Black mirrors, drivers excellent, passenger repaired but both still powerfold.
Brand new genuine Peugeot gearknob
Brand new aftermarket gearknob
Lots of carbon wrapped bits
Brand new cone filter with mounting bracket

Lots of good panels, literally all sorts of stuff.

Just give me a shout.

Payment by cash on collection or bank transfer preferred.

TRCZ

Reaction score
ps I can do video of anything and full descriptions for anyone that's interested. Just give me a shout. I'm not into selling rubbish, if parts aren't usable I'd rather just chuck them than sell them. All stuff will be sensibly priced.

Dave jc

Reaction score
Could you tell me if the headlights are Zenon or Halogen, and condition they are in.
Dave.

TRCZ

Reaction score
Hi Dave, yes, they are Zenons. Right, the drivers side one is in really nice condition. My car does have some electrical gremlins so I'm not sure if the ballast is working correctly. The actual condition of the lens etc is excellent with no damage though.
The passenger side one isn't quite as good on the lens. I'm not sure quite what it's got on the lens, it looks like it might have had some lacquer or something sprayed on part of it. And the extreme top plastic mount was broken, but the bits were all there so I Tiger Sealed it back on. I would say that one is usable rather than mint. If you're seriously interested in either I can get pics.

TRCZ

Reaction score
No worries. If there's anything else you need give me a shout. There are some really good bits on the car, a lot of which are brand new and never been on the road.

TRCZ

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I think i will leave it.

Regards Dave
Dave, just been reading your posts about the headlights. I just wondered if you might be interested still. I don't know if the ballast units do work properly but you could just swap them off the ones you've got if they don't. My drivers unit is a really nice one. What I might also be able to do it take the ballast off my passenger one so you've got a spare and then I just scrap the passenger lens. Anyway, if you fancy it give me a shout. They're off the car now so available. And I'm not asking silly money for it.

Murphy1966

Reaction score
Hi there. Looking for window regulator for drivers side of Rcz 1.6 petrol thp 2011. I assume they are compatable? If so do you have one please?

Anita

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've decided to break my car. I've spent a lot of money on it and there's loads of brand new bits that have never even been on the road.

So if you need any bits give me a shout. Smaller stuff I can post within the UK but bigger bits I will need collecting from Lincoln.

Just let me know what you need and I can tell you whether I've got it and more details. I can do pics of specific bits if required.
Hi
Need new thermostat housing for mine ....

M19YEA

Reaction score
What carbon fiber bits do you have wrapped?