What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

brakes

A

Anonymous

do the 340 dimeter brake disks fit the 156 GT 19" alloys?

A

Anonymous

Well the current one look small in the alloy it 302 (156) diameter and wanted to see if anyone has changed the brake disks to the 340 disks :) (200)

FGRob

Reaction score
daniellll.bee said:
Well the current one look small in the alloy it 302 (156) diameter and wanted to see if anyone has changed the brake disks to the 340 disks :) (200)
Well think about it, the 19" wheel is fitted to all models so that would tell you yes they would fit, the problem occurs when you look at the hub as they are different on the 200 thp, so it could be that the caliper may be in the wrong position. The only real way is to try and get hold of a set which is going to be pretty difficult at the moment. The only other option is see if Brembo or some one like that do an up-grade - but that will cost anything up to £2000 / £3000.

A

Anonymous

I cannot understand, why some folk wish to carry out modifications to their new cars...............................If its not broken, dont try and fix it.

FGRob

Reaction score
MEvans said:
I cannot understand, why some folk wish to carry out modifications to their new cars...............................If its not broken, dont try and fix it.
It's like anything new - people want to be different, what Danielll has failed to explain is why, looks don't really cut it for me, the only reason I would consider a change is performance, but before I would consider a disc change I would change the pads for something that is more track based - that's what I've done with my Roadster and that will stand any amount of abuse I give it on track or road.

Rob