What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bought Today

A

Anonymous

Well, after a few weeks thinking about it bought one today from Arnold Clark in Edinburgh. A 40th birthday present to myself. Mid-life crisis?

Anyway, Pearl White 156GT with the black integral leather and seats, JBL, sports pack and various other extras I wasn't too bothered about - black calipers and wing mirrors and the brilliant black grill (which I quite like).

Not too sure about the wheels - the Onyx Soltice (maybe a bit too flash/boy racerish on a white car????) - but I can pick the car up on Monday and didn't really fancy waiting until November for the exact spec. It's close enough. They have 4 other cars in stock (with more due in soon) so maybe I'll enquire about having the wheels swapped with one of their other cars when I go in tomorrow to sign the papers.

Anyway can't wait till Monday! Will try and get some pics when I pop down tomorrow.

Alan

A

Anonymous

Lucky you,I will end up waiting 5 months for my Pearl White diesel :-(
Enjoy !!
David

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Alan

Firstly, welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Secondly, you lucky person. Not only getting yours next week oh no, but its Pearl White too.
God, you just have to hate some people don't you ;) :lol:

Be sure to post some pics up as soon as :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome Alan.
Only a couple more sleeps for you !
Dont forget those pics.

A

Anonymous

Car had been moved out of the showroom when I went down to sign the papers so will get some up on Monday when I pick up the car.

A

Anonymous

Hi all, likewise, we just bought today aswell ! like you Alan from Arnold Clark but in kilmarnock, pearl white GT with the vision pack,sports pack & black leather, we wanted the black onyx wheels for ours but this was close enough with the sortilege 19"s and we are getting it on the 1st september, result !!