What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Boot Tray

A

Anonymous

Got one of those myself. Can't fault them. Exactly what you need to protect the boot :)

A

Anonymous

At the time that I purchased mine from these people Peugeot were quoting (off the top of my head) £165 it was a ridiculous difference in price

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Can someone who has purchased this item from this site, provide me with the total amount paid and this must include:

Item Price =
Shipping Price =
VAT =

Many thanks as I want to see if I can beat it ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Can someone who has purchased this item from this site, provide me with the total amount paid and this must include:

Item Price =
Shipping Price =
VAT =

Many thanks as I want to see if I can beat it ;)
g Basket0 itemsShow£0.00

Home
You are here:Home >My Account >My Orders >Order Details - CP000710
Order Details - CP000710

Order Summary

Order Number CP000710
Order Date 19/07/2012 at 21:36
Total Price £50.61
Order Status Available for Collection - Your order has been collected from the branch
Order Details

Item Quantity Price Total
Peugeot RCZ Boot Liner
P00009424G7 1 £50.61 £50.61
Collect from - Stoneacre York: £0.00
Total: £50.61
Best that I can do for you

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Thanks Ron.

That price is really low. They are not making any profit, if they are then very very little, but passing the savings on to you which is a bonus. In other words, we cannot sell this item for this price or match it unfortunately.

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Thanks Ron.

That price is really low. They are not making any profit, if they are then very very little, but passing the savings on to you which is a bonus. In other words, we cannot sell this item for this price or match it unfortunately.
At the time that I bought mine Peugeot price was just over £162 following an email to my dealer regarding the actual price that I had bought the same item for, they replied saying that Peugeot had reduced their price and with discounts I could now pay Peugeot the same price as I bought mine for.

A

Anonymous

The original price was ridiculous though! I'm really glad I have one but baulked at the original price when I enquired about it when buying the car. Some of the accessories are/were seriously overpriced!

A

Anonymous

Item = £47.63

Postage = £7.00

Total = £54.63

Seems no V.A.T.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Peugeot prices on accessories went up at the beginning of the year and so we have had to adjust the prices we can get the items for, but again we will be as competitive as possible. The prices you see for this item is still based upon last years price and these places have them in stock, so that is why they can still offer them for the prices they do. We do not stock these items as we order at the time you do.

With that said, the best we can do for this item can be found here:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Peugeot-Boot-Liner-9424G7.htm

Buying from us helps support the forum too ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Peugeot prices on accessories went up at the beginning of the year and so we have had to adjust the prices we can get the items for, but again we will be as competitive as possible. The prices you see for this item is still based upon last years price and these places have them in stock, so that is why they can still offer them for the prices they do. We do not stock these items as we order at the time you do.

With that said, the best we can do for this item can be found here:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Peugeot-Boot-Liner-9424G7.htm

Buying from us helps support the forum too ;)
That still ain't a bad price though :thumbup: I think that you are stretching things a lot with the "sale price" :thumbdown: Sorry never been a lover of the tactic of fictitious sales :crazy:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I know what you mean about Sales. Unfortunately the shop program I use does not allow me too call it anything different. I really want to say RRP and then our price. So any Sales price is our price ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
You will all be happy to hear I was able to figure out how to change the wording for prices on my site. No longer does it say Sale unless it truly is on Sale (which I will have now and then). Now it says RRP and Our Price.

http://shop.rczperformance.com/

Thanks for your input :thumbup: