What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Boot Tidy

A

Anonymous

I am eagerly awaiting my new RCZ and will be getting a luggage tray for the boot. Does anybody have a good boot tidy? Obviously with the tray I can't stop things sliding about like I can with carpet....

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
I am eagerly awaiting my new RCZ and will be getting a luggage tray for the boot. Does anybody have a good boot tidy? Obviously with the tray I can't stop things sliding about like I can with carpet....

Don't worry about that too much. There is a luggage net that attaches to hooks inside the boot itself. This can still easily be attached while using the boot tray and will minimise things sliding around. So fear not!!

A

Anonymous

The net supplied does an excellent job of keeping items where you put them and as Mr Rizz has said works with the boot liner insitu. Worry not