What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Boot Luggage Hooks

TRCZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, how do you get out the luggage hooks in the boot? The things with the silver sprung 'hooks' on them that you can strap things to. I'm baffled by them. It's obviously one of these 'clever' French designs where you get hacked off and they end up broken. I'm fitting a rear camera and need to get the panels off but I'm stuffed if I can work it out.
No doubt it's simple if you know.....

Thanks in advance
Trev.

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
The black trim piece surrounding the chrome luggage hoop, if you have a look near the top of the recessed part, you'll see some bits protruding out. Stick a flat head screwdriver in there to wedge the black trim out. Then when that is off, you'll see a bolt to undo.

TRCZ

Reaction score
Worked it out by trial and error yesterday. One of the covers popped off while I was twiddling with them. Thanks for the response though.