What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bolts

AwesomeRob

Reaction score
Hi,

I appear to be missing 2 bolts holding my door latch in place hence making the door protrude about 1 inch outwards.

Anyone know if these are special bolts and know a part number?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Rob any chance you could post some photos of your RCZs door for us to see if we can help you out..

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone must have had the latch out and some point and not tightened them up for you to have them missing or not fitted.... Best way to get the correct ones try to get some from a good breakers yard as to get the correct thread and length.

Pedro

Reaction score
Very odd for 2 to be missing does the door line up with the bodywork?
As Verminator pointed out someone has been messing with the door set up the breakers may be a good bet or You could ask a dealer to get some as you need the correct length & diameter might only cost a few £ for new ones & use threadlock when you put them in

OkeyStokey

Reaction score
They look like regular "socket button" screws to me. Being European it is most likely a metric size. If you can remove one you could measure the diameter and length to get an idea. length is measured from the underside of the dome to the tip. Diameter could be anything from 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm etc. Only thing then is material. Most likely stainless steel., but could also be zinc plated mild steel.

AwesomeRob

Reaction score
I called a local Garage who were a Peugeot main dealer and they want 23p each so I'll go and get them from there.

An actual main dealer about 20 miles away wanted £5 each

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Strange how dealers under the same banner can ask different prices.
A few years ago I had a 406, it was missing its rubber wind deflector/spoiler under the front bumper.

Grimsby Peugeot £14.99
Louth Peugeot £5.99

Same part, 20 miles difference.