What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Body Transfers

A

Anonymous

If you are looking at the Body transfers options (My RCZ No's 1 - 3) please be aware that the latest availablity for these is January 2011.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
If you are looking at the Body transfers options (My RCZ No's 1 - 3) please be aware that the latest availablity for these is January 2011.
why you changing your current rcz. glad to see someone else going for opal white though :dance:

A

Anonymous

deano said:
why you changing your current rcz. glad to see someone else going for opal white though :dance:

One of the perks of the job :thumbup: I'm a sales manager at a Peugeot dealership but as I do a lot of miles ( my current RCZ has 3800 miles on it as of yesterday) I cant reeeeeally justify putting a 200 on..but very tempted too :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
deano said:

One of the perks of the job :thumbup: I'm a sales manager at a Peugeot dealership but as I do a lot of miles ( my current RCZ has 3800 miles on it as of yesterday) I cant reeeeeally justify putting a 200 on..but very tempted too :eusa-whistle:

I wish I had added the JBL to the spec :crazy: as you work for a dealership do you know if you can add to the spec without effecting the delivery date. I ordered mine on 30th June with a delivery around 30th September - not been given a build date yet.

A

Anonymous

deano said:
RCZGT200 said:
deano said:

I wish I had added the JBL to the spec :crazy: as you work for a dealership do you know if you can add to the spec without effecting the delivery date. I ordered mine on 30th June with a delivery around 30th September - not been given a build date yet.

In reality your dealer would probably need to order a fresh car to add the JBL as your original order has most likey been forwarded to the factory to be allocated a build. This would for sure delay your car as you would in effect be starting again but another month further down the line (assuming your dealer has some spare build slots). You could ask your dealer if they can speak to Peugeot to see if it can be added to your existing order but dont get your hopes up....anyway the standard system is very good and I only added it to my order as im not paying the bill :p

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply and advice. I think ill stick to the origional order - no way do i want to delay the car!!

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Thanks for the reply and advice. I think ill stick to the origional order - no way do i want to delay the car!!

No problem :thumbup: Nice spec you have on order!