What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Body kits

Stu8

Reaction score

Sent from my B3-A10 using Tapatalk

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been trying to source one of those front spoilers, the kit is from macchina but I haven't found anyone who supplies the UK. I think they would sell well over here. The Japanese really know how to customise their cars. :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yeah it is - what do you want,

I've got a few pushbike mudguards laying around and some trim from my old washer, couple that lot and add my rivet gun for good measure, a dash of gloss paint and hey presto !!! :shock: :eusa-whistle:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Plecodoras said:

I've got a few pushbike mudguards laying around and some trim from my old washer, couple that lot and add my rivet gun for good measure, a dash of gloss paint and hey presto !!! :shock: :eusa-whistle:

Now what if we paint it orange?? :lol:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Plecodoras said:

Now what if we paint it orange?? :lol:

Now we're talking !!! :beer:

A

Anonymous

They all look awesome!

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

hot lips

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a custom front like the white one on Pinterest? Screenshot_20230823-204235.png

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a custom front like the white one on Pinterest? View attachment 14162
These sorts of mods don’t come off the shelf they’re custom builds and very time consuming and very expensive,however similar wheel arch extensions are available from machina in Japan but again not cheap

hot lips

Reaction score
Can anyone in the UK make something like this? I have found one place online but if anyone has any suggestions or experience please let me know. Any idea how much we're talking £££, I'm up for spending a bit to have a genuinely unique car.

Pedro

Reaction score
The bumper & front Lip look OK but the bolted on wheel arch flares look as though they were made by Lego ?