What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

BMW 6 series gran coupe

A

Anonymous

Had only saw one in magazine and thought they where pretty boring, but a silver one zoomed past me yesterday. One of those cars that looks some much better in the metal than in photos a genuine rival for the Audi A7 and more menacing looking. :thumbup: still at 60+ grand never likely to be in my league :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Mac .......hi mate the question is why oh why the 6 series has evolved and is now a swan is was fugly but do we need a another 6 series just like the 5 series hatchback a gruesome bit of car design BMW have lost the plot totally with blind and bland design

A

Anonymous

The 5series gt is bloody awfull but the new 3 series is worse looks like something sat on the front of it. Ur right pal BMW have lost there way of late. Apart from the 6 and the z4 they all look the same and not in a good way. I know Audi started that thing of making all models similar but at least there's are good looking :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

the only draw back with 6 series is that they cost ALOT of money and do not hold they value.

My dad was interested in the 6 series 40d M Sport but was WAY too expensive for a BMW (like 80 grand) and they lose about 20 grand a year. But my god that car was quick especially when you consider it was a diesel did not even sound like a design just sounded like a petrol