What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

BMW 328i F30

A

Anonymous

THP200forMe said:
Tomas_90 said:
The 435i was great too (exept for the price obviously) :roll: I could definitely own one of those. Very nice noise from the Straight-6....

I was opting for the 435i too, before signing the contract for the RCZ R. But the premium overhead was killing me. It was about 59.000 euros against 43.000 with similar toys onboard. The final decision was easy and to be honest, the beemer was way too "common" (even in that coupe chassis) for me.

You chose a premium Beemer over a Pug.... :wtf: the 6 series is less common than the rcz, where i live central Scotland....the BMW will still be on the road when the rcz is in the salvage yard :crazy: each to their own i suppose :(

The 6 series is the best looking Beemer in decades but saying that, i would rather fart off the the Beemer and the RCZ-R AND GET MY MYSELF A Maserati Ghibli

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?sa=X&biw ... 10&ndsp=16 for £480 a month

RCZ-R

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
You chose a premium Beemer over a Pug.... :wtf: the 6 series is less common than the rcz, where i live central Scotland....the BMW will still be on the road when the rcz is in the salvage yard :crazy: each to their own i suppose :(

The 6 series is the best looking Beemer in decades but saying that, i would rather fart off the the Beemer and the RCZ-R AND GET MY MYSELF A Maserati Ghibli

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?sa=X&biw ... 10&ndsp=16 for £480 a month

no, I didn't. I chose the RCZ R.
6 series is beautiful, but huge and fat. Nothing for my driving style. I need a nimble and fast car, good for serious blast over the Alps and B-roads. But also capable of 155+ mph runs on the Autobahn. The RCZ R got all that.