What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth phone directory access

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know if you are able to quickly recall last dialled numbers or quickly find numbers from your phone directory with the monochrome bluetooth phone system. all I can access is the directory which I have to scroll through to get to the disired number.

RCZ1

Reaction score
As said above, no you can't. My most common used numbers I put an A in front of, then they are at the top of the list in the directory. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

One of the annoyances of the RCZ is it's inability to support voice dialing. I've had voice dialing on my last two cars so it seems to be a backward step to not have it on a 2011 prestige car. I have over 100 numbers in my phone directory and it's dangerously distracting to have to scroll through my phone list to find a number. I now have my phone mounted where I can reach it and find it easier to use the phones controls to voice dial numbers.