What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth passcodes

johnallan

Reaction score
I'm trying to pair my new phone with my RCZ, they looked at each other okay, trouble is i don't know the authentication/pass code for the car or the phone. Where do i find the code for the car ?

Anyone got any ideas ?

Cheers allan

johnallan

Reaction score
When i did an initial search for this query i put in 'passcodes' once i put in 'authentication' it all became clear. Thanks for your replies it's now sorted. Cheers

A

Anonymous

Mine is 0000 (mk1/pre-facelift)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

O Lusitanian said:
Isn't everything 0000 :crazy:
No! And it's bloody annoying when you can't find the relevant instruction manuals.... :evil:

frankvdb

Reaction score
I've paired the NG4 with various phones and remember that each time one of the devices gives the pass code and then you enter that on the other device. So this code was not fixed but generated by one of the devices which does show it on its screen. I believe this is the usual method of pairing bleutooth because I've used the same for pairing with PC and other car audio.