What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

blue rcz scale model in 1/43

A

Anonymous

I have a little problem here.
i finally found a blue rcz scale model butt the company only send it to the UK mainland.
i'm from Belgium so i have a problem.
is there someone here ho can help me out en let the scale model be send to and then send it over to me.
of course i will pay the good soul who want's to do it first.
i hope someone can help me out.
cheers :helpme:
this is the site where i found it so maybe there are more member intressed in this model
http://www.sgpetchmerchandise.co.uk/peu ... model.html

A

Anonymous

I can do that for you I'm sure. Hope that it is better than the model SR1 I purchased recently. but that's another story. Anyway jones PM me and we can sort out the logistics

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Is it possible to order 2? But only if sure it's blue. I ordered one at the dealer here with that ordercode, and it came back haria grey. :oops:
Quite happy to do the same for you too. Have sent a PM to Jonas suggesting that pays me when it arrives by first class next day mail. I await a reply from him as I'm not sure how one would transfer the funds. Paypal may be an option but again unsure how that works.

A

Anonymous

I have just had a closer look at the website. They have an outlet in York which is where I live. I could call in and buy them over the counter tomorrow and so ensure that they are blue in colour. Just need you both to confirm that you definatly want me to purchase them on your behalf.

A

Anonymous

I am doing my homework on this. Have already made a telephone call to them. Not too informative as they have a skeleton sales team in on a Sunday. But will ensure that it is blue in colour prior to purchasing and will PM you both once I either have them or know that they are not blue.

A

Anonymous

Telephoned S G Petch. They do not have them in stock but instead have to order them in. The Guy assures me that they are Blue. I have arranged for two to be delivered to my home address as the alternative was to order them off the Web site, tick the collection box and then telephone them to explain that I wanted them to transfer them to there showroom in York await a call from them to say that they have arrived in York and then go to collect them. Far quicker and easier just to get them delivered.
I will post them on as soon as they arrive and send a PM with the cost. So far £60.03 for both so just the posting to Belgium to be added when I know what that is.
Trust that this is all in order

A

Anonymous

that sounds great to me!
your an angel for my now :clap: :dance:
just lett me know what the costs are and i make sure it's on your account ;)
i will pay forr all the costs so you don't have to split the costs with me and Joske.
i see him every month on the meeting so i arrange it with him ;)

A

Anonymous

I have received the parcel today. However they are Grey in colour not Blue. My invoice is currently £60.07 I must admit that they are a good model. What do you both want me to do next?

A

Anonymous

I have just checked my credit card statement. I have had a full credit for this purchase. Top marks go to S G Petch. A car dealership that honours it's promises :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi OO58RON,

Just out of interest what sort of grey was the car, was it like a Mercury Grey ;)

I'm looking for one of these so I'll drop S G Petch a line if you think they're close.

Cheers
Dave

A

Anonymous

djf said:
Hi OO58RON,

Just out of interest what sort of grey was the car, was it like a Mercury Grey ;)

I'm looking for one of these so I'll drop S G Petch a line if you think they're close.

Cheers
Dave

Dave.
Simply go onto the website via the link from the first post on this topic and order one. You will not be disappointed as yes they were in Mercury Grey and looked really nice. Good honest people who keep to their word too. (I so admire that, so rare in business these days) :beer:

A

Anonymous

Cheers buddy for the info, after seeing your post I was quite hopeful. Mind you know I'll end up with a blue one :)

Thanks for the info will email them to let them know it's grey and that's what Im after

Thanks again
Dave

A

Anonymous

djf said:
Ordered ..... Bet they're blue
That's what it says. But that ain't what they are. They are Grey :thumbup: But don't worry because if by some strange quirk of fate you get a Blue one then there are two forum members in Belgium that would be only too pleased to buy it off you :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Just to update, I've had the models through but alas the ones I received are not mercury they're very dark grey maybe even black. I think its the colour shown in the amazon picture

So no Mercury for me :cry: no matter I'm going to contact the company to see if they have any mercury I can exchange for, if not then I'll probably just keep these.

So don't buy expecting mercury or blue as it appears a bit random. A bit of googling did turn up this:

So they're out there, time for an email me thinks

Regards

Dave