What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Black door mirrors

A

Anonymous

Hi all just a bemused owner of opal white rcz with black door mirror caps, finish on caps is terrible runs and spot marks all over them, when ordered from peugeot as an aftermarket accesory do they come ready painted or do you have to have them sprayed black yourself, if they come ready painted will order a new pair to replace current ones. Does anyone have an idea of the cost from dealer?

A

Anonymous

I have black mirrors on mine. They are ordering in new mirrors for me due to the well publicised issue on this forum and they have told me that they will have to paint them when they arrive, soIcan only assuem that you cant buy them in black.

My advise would be to wait and see if yours develop a horrible groaning noise. If they do they will replace them for you FOC.

Why are they such a poor finish anyway? if it's from new then you should take it back

A

Anonymous

its obvious y7wags have been done by an apprentice in a peugeot bodyshop :eusa-think: they should come factory colour coded but why oh why black door mirror covers guys white mirrors are so much nicer :lol: :thumbup: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Really? Black Mirrors, Black Roof, Black Wheels. All looks soooooooooooooo nice....... :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• PA010014.jpg
    PA010014.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,952
A

Anonymous

Jassy, how's your new sterring wheel?

Got any photo's? I'm intrigued as I have the interior sports kit but the wheel is not Alcantara.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,
Bought the car as used and it is 9 months old, pearl paint, black roof, black wheels chrome mesh grill :cool: so yes it definately needs black door mirror caps does look as though the mirrors have been painted by some idiot :roll: with a spray can so looks like i will have to purchase some new ones and get them painted properly does anyone know the cost of them?

A

Anonymous

y7wag said:
Hi guys,
Bought the car as used and it is 9 months old, pearl paint, black roof, black wheels chrome mesh grill :cool: so yes it definately needs black door mirror caps does look as though the mirrors have been painted by some idiot :roll: with a spray can so looks like i will have to purchase some new ones and get them painted properly does anyone know the cost of them?
PM Marcus. Post above yours. He is Mr Perrys. The bestest RCZ dealership in the world, font of all knowledge and a thoroughly nice chap to boot :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yep the wheel is the same design as the interior sport kit wheel but with alcantara inserts.

£159.99 fitted , 10 % discount for forum members :thumbup: