What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Biggest Driving Pet Peeves....

A

Anonymous

What really grinds your gears??

I ABSOLUTELY HATE white van drivers. The ones who sit so close up your @rse on the motorway that they really should be wearing a condom.

:mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Lincolnshire drivers all of them drive at 40mph regardless of road conditions, weather conditions, speed restrictions or traffic conditions. They speed through a village and crawl everywhere else. They drive me nuts

A

Anonymous

Slowing down then pulling up at a red light, and then it changes as you apply the handbrake. i just love that i do :evil:

If you think white van drivers are a pain, try being on the road with taxis in Swansea, LUNATICS, :crazy: Simple as that. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

oy 0058ron all our roads are limited to 30 or 50mph with bends every 100 mtrs, tractors every mile and lots of oap drivers that shouldnt bee.not a dig at oaps as i am one. oh ron i had all the cosmetic paint work done today,caused by careless drivers in car parks etc.I am total ----------ed off with them but cant find an answer to it apart from leave it at home and buy
an old landy with bull bars and side steps. feel beter now.bzzzzzzzzzzzz.

A

Anonymous

I can go to a superstore car park and find a parking space on the outskirts where there is not a single car, nothing around but fresh air for miles, i then do a quick shop and return to find two of the most scabbiest cars parked either side of me with less than a foot gap. :evil:
WHY does this happen to me all the time ??

I've started to leave these people notes on their windscreens explaining my dislike of people getting to close for comfort !

Well what i actually said was slightly different, but i got my point across. :eusa-whistle:

This happens so often that i'm thinking of have some "notes" preprinted and leave them in the glove box ready for the next time.

So if you are ever shopping in Swansea and see a lovely Opal parked out on its own, you can only park next to me if you are in your RCZ, any less than that and you may find a calling card under your wipers :lol:

A

Anonymous

yep jactac, another problem is from admirers. heading back to the car after shopping, usually people with hands on the glass peering into the cab. dont mind too much but they leave finger prints on the glass and paintwork. :helpme:

A

Anonymous

nastro - i think 90 in heavy traffic is fast enough dont you, usually i pull into middle lane then they just it at the same speed i was doing anyway. Bloody idiots who cant stand to see a woman driving a nice car.

Lincolns worst during the christmas market. I worked in Lincoln for a while and getting home from work when the market was on took an extra hour! ludicrous!

FGRob

Reaction score
I hate it when women Audi drivers lose control, crash their car in front of you, nearly killing you at the same time, just to get a closer look at your car, :wtf: :wtf: it's a bit much that. :wave: :eusa-think: :eusa-whistle: ;)

I think marks on the window is acceptable. :cool: :lol: :lol:

Rob

A

Anonymous

with me I will rank them.

Cyclists - I know they are trying to be healthy and help the environment but please 5mph and nearly hitting my wing mirrors at traffic lights is not what I want done to my car.

Buses - I know its a public service but why does it have to keep on going even if you have right of way and forces you to move out of its way when you have the right to be there and he should be yielding. one bus forced me to curb my wheels in my old car to stop him smashing into my car.

Van Man - Tail gates for the sake of tail gating, no regard for other road users and usually driven whilst the driver is on the phone.

AUDI drivers - They tail gate worse than Van Man they swerve infront of you just to get one car infront to leave motorways and dual carriageways and why do they always need to bomb it

WORSE OF ALL an AUDI driver stone chipped most the front end of my old car just because of stone chippings were put down to improve the road a 10mph limit was enforced i went 20mph which was pushing it considering it was only recently put down, but he floors it he went 60+ just to get infront and in the process wrecks the front end of my new car .... Thank you so very much.

RCZ1

Reaction score
tomy90 said:
WORSE OF ALL an AUDI driver stone chipped most the front end of my old car just because of stone chippings were put down to improve the road a 10mph limit was enforced i went 20mph which was pushing it considering it was only recently put down, but he floors it he went 60+ just to get infront and in the process wrecks the front end of my new car .... Thank you so very much.

This really annoys me too. This time of year when they are stone chipping every road in every town, or so it seems, you stick to 20mph in order to avoid stone chips and some idiot has to either overtake you or someone speeds by in the opposite direction throwing the stones everywhere :thumbdown: :twisted: