What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bicycles in boot?

vicsunus

Reaction score
Does anyone mountain bike or road bike? Are you able to fit your bikes in your rear boot? How about two bikes?
I'm trying to consider the storage space of this car before purchasing.

Thanks!

2retro

Reaction score
You could probably fit one bike in there with the rear seats down...

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Front wheels removed, I would have thought that two bikes were doable, but I haven’t tried.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Although I’m not sure why taking the front wheels off the RCZ would increase boot storage space 🤔

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
No way will you get a tandem In the boot lol 😂 or get one of these_20201102_185935.JPG
If you dare...

Kerr

Reaction score
I've never tried, but even one bike would be tricky. I'd imagine you'd need to take the front wheel and pedals off.

Goatz

Reaction score
The issue is that the parcel shelf is fixed.
however I have managed to fit a 29er in the back by only removing the front Wheel and dropping the rear seats. It’s easier with both wheels off though.
I expect if you took all wheels off you could fit two bikes in, but they might get a bit scratched up.
Other solutions would be to attach a tow bar ( I hear the 308 one fits) and fit a bike rack to that, or use the suction one to the boot lid (watch out for the spoiler). Either of these options would set you back £300+

didier66

Reaction score
Bonjour,
Nous faisons du cyclotourisme avec ma femme au sein du club de CANET en ROUSSILLON.
Pour les déplacements je mets les 2 vélos dans le coffre
Mon vélo un LAPIERRE WORLD SERIES et celui de ma femme un BH EVOBIKE.
Il faut baisser le dossier de la banquette arrière,
démonter les 2 roues de chaque vélo
Je range les vélos dans des housses de transport pour ne pas abimer la peinture
positionner les vélos tête-bêche, base arrière du vélo 1 coté gauche et fourche avant vélo 2 coté droit.
Il y a encore de la place pour mettre des bagages avec les vêtements de cyclistes.

Bonne route en RCZ et en vélo