What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bicester / Aylesbury 2015 RCZ Meet - June 27th

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Re: Woburn / Milton Keynes RCZ Meet 2015 - June 27th

Oh dear, I hope her problems are resolved soon. Send her our best wishes, I know that despite what's more important for her at the moment, she will be just as disappointed that the meet can't go ahead, so I hope everyone understands.

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hear she has these issues to deal with. Please send her my best wishes and I hope things get better soon.

Kind regards and God bless,

Andy.

RCZ1

Reaction score

DKZ5745 said:
Oh dear, I hope her problems are resolved soon. Send her our best wishes, I know that despite what's more important for her at the moment, she will be just as disappointed that the meet can't go ahead, so I hope everyone understands.

That is so very true. Suzanne is very disappointed but hopes it make it up to everyone later in the year.

In the meantime, all may not be lost as we have someone interested in trying to take this event forward. Keep your eyes peeled.

TAC

Reaction score

Ok I shall hang on to my deerstalker hat for now

RCZ1

Reaction score
Woburn / Milton Keynes RCZ Meet 2015 - June 27th

We now have an update for this event.

The Bicester / Aylesbury Meet
(Still the 27th June) at 12 noon.

Bicester Road
HP18 0RB

A few miles south of Milton Keynes, a little east of Bicester on the road to Aylesbury (A41).

The Plough and Anchor is a popular location for car meets and has a large Carpark.

Lunch will be followed by a drive in convoy.

Can those on the list below confirm if they will still be attending and if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table booking numbers)

Stagger 321
Dean6
db-Alex + 1 (confirmed)
TAC
AndyLanson (confirmed)

Everyone is welcome to attend and currently 19 RCZs are due to be attending. Make this your first RCZ meet.

@Stagger321 - are you able to change the title of this thread to Bicester / Aylesbury 2015 RCZ Meet?

A

Anonymous

Yes I'll definitely be attending. Just me for lunch. Again all my best to Suzanne.

A

Anonymous

Woburn / Milton Keynes RCZ Meet 2015 - June 27th

Yes I'll definitely show up, will also be with my wife!

stagger321

Reaction score
Lo there,

Just changed the Title of the event - as per the request from RCZ1.

I'm afraid my attendance is now looking decidedly in doubt, so rather than mess the organisers about I'd best to say I am a 'no show'.

Issues related to my home that really need addressing, and that's looking like the best time period I can get builder/roofer in.
Wifey seems to think this is more important that "f*nnying about in that car" - not my words.

renegade79

Reaction score
"Wifey seems to think this is more important that "f*nnying about in that car" - not my words.[/quote]

Not the usual descriptive term used to describe an "R" :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I happen to know exactly what you mean :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score
stagger321 said:
Lo there,

Just changed the Title of the event - as per the request from RCZ1.

I'm afraid my attendance is now looking decidedly in doubt, so rather than mess the organisers about I'd best to say I am a 'no show'.

Issues related to my home that really need addressing, and that's looking like the best time period I can get builder/roofer in.
Wifey seems to think this is more important that "f*nnying about in that car" - not my words.

Thanks Stagger for updating the title :thumbup.:

Sorry you can't make the meet but you must always do what your wife tells you ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:

Bicester Road
HP18 0RB

A few miles south of Milton Keynes, a little east of Bicester on the road to Aylesbury (A41).

The Plough and Anchor is a popular location for car meets and has a large Carpark.

Can those on the list below confirm if they will still be attending and if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table booking numbers)

AndyLanson (confirmed)
db-Alex + 1 (confirmed)
TAC + 1 (confirmed)

Dean6

Everyone is welcome to attend and currently 19 RCZs are due to be attending. Make this your first RCZ meet.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Bicester Road
HP18 0RB

AndyLanson (confirmed)
db-Alex + 1 (confirmed)
TAC + 1 (confirmed)
RCZash (confirmed)

Everyone is welcome to attend and currently 18 RCZs are due to be attending. Make this your first RCZ meet.

Numbers need to be confirmed by midnight Friday 19th June

RCZ1

Reaction score
An update from Sophie who has organised this Meet

"Guess what, just 3 days to go until our second RCZ meet of the year! I hope everyone is excited as I am!

Please can everyone try to arrive for approx 12pm so we can get our food orders in and hopefully be seated and fed around 1-1.30pm. (allowing for any late arrivals).

After some italian grub we will head off for a 40 minute drive south east through Aylesbury towards Ivinghoe. This is where Chiltern Ridgeway ends and has a lovely, large scenic car park for us to line up for a group shot.

I'm bringing my DSLR and urge others to get snap happy. Finally my iphone tells me the weather should be 23 and sunny - don't forget those shades :D "

There are 16 RCZs going to be attending on the day so looks like it's going to be a great day :clap:

A

Anonymous

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it! Forgot about the car needing its first MOT! So got to get that done now. Sorry guys have a good meet

renegade79

Reaction score
16 cars is a nice little number. big enough for a decent group shot and small enough for people to mingle and chat and have a group drive too. enjoy the day guys. Wish I could make this cause the weather looks likely to be good too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Really looking forward to the meet, seeing all the cars and of course meeting you all.

If appropriate I'm more than happy to give my mobile number to some meds etc if it's of any use? traffic stuff etc.

Anyway have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

Andy.

renegade79

Reaction score
AndyLanson said:
Really looking forward to the meet, seeing all the cars and of course meeting you all.

If appropriate I'm more than happy to give my mobile number to some meds etc if it's of any use? traffic stuff etc.

Anyway have a great evening and I'll see you tomorrow.

Andy.
Meds?? What sort of meet is this? Are you requiring trained first aiders to attend!! :lol: