What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beware Scammers selling parts

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys we’ve had a few scammers claiming to be breaking RCZ’s for spares on the facebook groups one member has lost some significant money so to protect yourselves if buying parts from online individuals only agree to pay via PayPal goods or services or cash on collection, if either of these are refused buyer beware.

Dave jc

Reaction score
I was scammed for a pair of headlights on Facebook I paid £160.00 then they asked for insurance for the courier .[£100]which i refused to pay.
That's when i got in touch with my bank.
Lucky for me my bank reimbursed me in full.
Cash on collection from now on.

Pedro

Reaction score
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is I clear about 30-50 mainly US junk emails per day offering everything only a idiot would buy one trick is select the lot then press the block tab & watch all the fake names appear makes good laugh to start the day off another one is I answer all unidentified calls & wait until they speak then I talk like a 90 year old with dementia the soon fook off

Rczwales77

Reaction score
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is I clear about 30-50 mainly US junk emails per day offering everything only a idiot would buy one trick is select the lot then press the block tab & watch all the fake names appear makes good laugh to start the day off another one is I answer all unidentified calls & wait until they speak then I talk like a 90 year old with dementia the soon fook off
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂