What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Best product for leather seats ?

A

Anonymous

While I wait for my RCZ , I am wondering
what the best product for protecting leather
seats is. I have ordered the off white leather
and I'm worried about stains from blue jeans
and the Australian sun is killer hot . Any info
would be great.
Thanks
Brett

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi RCZ007

I've been using this product this year and it really does the job. It contains a cleaner, which I use either fortnightly or monthly to keep the leather pristine. I also use it on the "fake" leather too. It also contains a conditioner, which you use quarterly. This lays down a protective layer and helps to stop stains, marks etc and also feeds the leather to keep it nourished, which prevents cracking, etc. Not sure if you can get this in Australia, but there should be something similar that you can buy.

The most important thing to remember is that it needs to be cleaned and conditioned regularly. If it isn't then any dirt on the seats is ground into the leather, which causes cracking, creases, and also makes the leathr become shiny, which it shouldn't be.

http://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/Leather_Care_Kit.htm

A

Anonymous

thanks mate, will look into it, want to keep them in mint condition