What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Best double din unit for 2014 rcz

Keithj057

Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing my factory fitted radio for a dab double din unit, but if I do that how do I keep the dashboard display which incorporates the clock, phone display, so are their any particular models to look for?
Many thanks

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There have been various threads on this very subject. Several members have replaced the one head unit with a double din, with various levels of success.
Usually, there seems to be some issues with stalk controls or clock settings, but I think it might have been done resolving all issues.
Have a search, you might want to read various threads to see who has managed what.

Keithj057

Reaction score
Many thanks for your reply, I'll have a look through the threads
Thanks

chrismac

Reaction score
I fitted a Kenwood DDX4016DAB to mine. Needed quite a few extras. New dashboard insert (this had resized buttons/controls above the existing radio). Stalk control adaptor, DAB aerial (screen mounted) , a buzzer replacement device to allow the parking sensors to work. I also fitted a reversing camera. Its a lot of work but worth it.
Got all of the installation kit from these guys....

incartec

Don't forget - all this equipment is for Kenwood/RCZ - I'm sure InCarTec will put together a list for you.

Whole install took a weekend, that includes new speakers but not the reversing camera - That was much trickier.

Keithj057

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, will have a look at incartec, but does sound bit complicated for me 🤔, cheers