What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Berkshire Newbie

A

Anonymous

Hi. Ordered my RCZ 3 weeks ago and have a build date of 17th June and can't wait. Newbury Peugeot let me hav a 24 hr test-drive in an opal diesel and 300 miles later I ordered. Decided on opal White hdi GT with lama, jbl, black solstice 19s and quads.
Anyone have any idea how long I have to wait presuming the build date doesn't move? Peugeot won't tell me in case it changes but I want to book a week off to enjoy especially seein as this is my birthday present to myself (august).
Ballparks will do.
TIA Mike

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Mikea

Usually takes about 3-4 weeks from build date to delivery to your dealer, depending on where you are based in the country. If you have a personal reg plate to be transferred that may slow it down too.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum. Don't forget to post some pics when you get your new RCZ :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1. I got an estimate for end of July from Peugeot yesterday. Will post some pics as soon as she arrives. All we need now is some summer! Z-lady is another RCZ newbie with a shark grey 200 GT. She's my sister in law so hopefully get some pics of the pair playin in the sun.

A

Anonymous

wow, I got told 12 weeks when i placed my order yesterday :( which seeing as it takes it to the end of August, I said deliver it first week of September so it gets the new reg plate then!

A

Anonymous

Bit of an update guys. Supposed to be starting build tomorrow, the 17th. Got a call today and she lives! Finished and awaiting shipment as we speak. Dealer says 2 to 3 weeks plus however long it takes for them to register, prep, and fit the quads. All in I reckon 8 weeks total from date of order. Dealer had quoted 13 weeks originally. I had considered delaying till september but cant wait that long! Patience isn't a strong point.

A

Anonymous

Hi bee. I would hav thought so too. Seems a waste to fit an exhaust then hav to fit another one at the dealer but as far as i know that's the way it's done.

A

Anonymous

She's in the county and due at the dealer on Thursday. Thats around 6 weeks earlier than expected. Am I excited? OMG am I! Maybe have her for next weekend if they can book her into the workshop in time.

A

Anonymous

She arrived at the dealer today. Hopefully end of next week and I'll get my hands on her. One hitch tho...frustratingly, the car has been sent from the factory missing the fuel flap. Quality control anyone? It's not like it's hidden away and not noticeable! Still, shouldn't grumble. She is around 5 weeks early and I'm sure all will be forgiven when I get behind the wheel. Despite this hiccup the whole process has been pretty faultless with my dealer keeping me updated constantly. Roll on next week.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys. Picked her up yesterday and she's everything I hoped she would be and more. 150 miles in and I can't fault her. Anything I'd change? Wish I'd spec'd the media / satnav. Next time I will. Pics to follow.