What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

hellomotto

Reaction score
View attachment 14149

Not for me, in my opinion looks stunning from the front.

Even at this angle it looks like a huge protruding nose. The lower you go the larger it gets, ugly for me

Admittedly, your photo makes it look good

I guess im just nit picking at this point :)

Kerr

Reaction score
This is mine.

Notice the amazing Photoshop skills and the dirty dog nose marks on the window. :D

The resolution is a bit better if you click the picture.

Last edited:

hellomotto

Reaction score
I must admit, these rczs modified look absolutely fantastic

Kits, wheels, stickers, roof, they all make them stand out without looking bad, for the most part

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score

The rcz must be the first car for me that cant be modded poorly, but this would be the closest thing to a bad one,

And i still dont mind it.
Modifications are always a personal choice throughout all the RCZ groups you’ll get many weird and wonderful creations but they’re created by the owner for the owner not to please others the negative comments usually come flooding in when owners say “what do you think to this?” Then criticisms can be freely given but usually offend the owner

hellomotto

Reaction score
Modifications are always a personal choice throughout all the RCZ groups you’ll get many weird and wonderful creations but they’re created by the owner for the owner not to please others the negative comments usually come flooding in when owners say “what do you think to this?” Then criticisms can be freely given but usually offend the owner
Thats absolutwly fair enough
When i was a teenager i thought 20" chrome wheels on a small car were cool

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
200 petrol, maxton body kit, rcz side decals,16mm wheel spacers. Won't be modifying any more, think you can over do it.
Yeah agreed, definitely there is a point at which its too much, but yours looks almost perfect, only thing I would think left to do is to crack open those headlights and get them black chromed, I think that will complete the look. Like this for example (I know this is the updated front but you get the idea):

RCZ - gen2 headlights - blacked out.png