What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Only fair you should take her to the park for a little play - but what did you do with the car !!! :dance:

Hey just kidding - she looks mint, does she have a grey roof aswell? from one of the pics it looks grey?

Loving the mats too and the creeaamm seats oh lush my old gt200 had cream seats and I loved them.

Keep em comin whilst we can still post em. By the way has anyone found out how much photobucket are wanting us to pay so we can third party host ??

:beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mick, photobucket want $500 to go pro! Which allows 3rd party hosting. I've gone over to tapatalk which seems a bit confusing at first but I've got it sorted now.

jr4070

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Only fair you should take her to the park for a little play - but what did you do with the car !!! :dance:

Hey just kidding - she looks mint, does she have a grey roof aswell? from one of the pics it looks grey?

Loving the mats too and the creeaamm seats oh lush my old gt200 had cream seats and I loved them.

Keep em comin whilst we can still post em. By the way has anyone found out how much photobucket are wanting us to pay so we can third party host ??

A cheeky car park shot or two.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Abzynthe

Reaction score
jr4070 said:
Plecodoras said:

I get mine tomorrow!! These pics are making the wait unbearable :lol:

jr4070

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
jr4070 said:
Plecodoras said:

I get mine tomorrow!! These pics are making the wait unbearable :lol:
I ran away..

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Been doing a little work on my R and thought I'd post a pic or two ?

Firstly changed the plates at last !!

Sorry for the bad pics - there are of my crappy mobile!

Then I altered my wheels to add some guards... from this....

To this....

Finished....

Then whats it do when you've cleaned your car - it rains...

Here is the details of the Rim Protectors I used...

Cheers Rcz'ers

2retro

Reaction score
Looking fantastic! :thumbup:

Shall we start the timer to you getting pulled over with that numberplate now though? lol

Plecodoras

Reaction score
2retro said:
Looking fantastic! :thumbup:

Shall we start the timer to you getting pulled over with that numberplate now though? lol

Cheers 2retro, I think you have wheels similar don't you?

Why whats up with the number plate officer?

Tick Tock Tick Tock !!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Your R looks great Mick :thumbup: the rim protectors set your wheels off nice touch :clap:

Have a great time on the Austria trip hope the weathers good to you look forward to the photos! :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I think it's the spacing ???

I have only got a half space between the 5 and curvvy S !!

That's all isn't it?

And I'm not putting a Euro GB to the Left when we are going to be out of EU AND I dont want to be blown up cos they know where I'm from... Nuff Said.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Your R looks great Mick :thumbup: the rim protectors set your wheels off nice touch :clap:

Have a great time on the Austria trip hope the weathers good to you look forward to the photos! :beer:

Cheers Neil,

Maybe next time eh??

Plenty of pics to follow, I'll set a new thread up once I'm back and done some sorting !!

2retro

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
I think it's the spacing ???

I have only got a half space between the 5 and curvvy S !!

That's all isn't it?
Actually I was thinking the completely different font might be more of interest to the plod but, then again, I guess it depends on how much of an arsehole the Police Officer who sees it is... lol

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I got pulled for my DKZ plate when it’s was on my Renault Megane CC. At the time, it was when I had recently bought it for my OH as her initials are DK so the plate went something like. DK’Z 5745 yes there was an apostrophe in it :lol:

The traffic cop who pulled us actually did it as we were on our way home from Ikea with an enormous mirror in the car which probably looked like it obscured the rear view. I saw him parked just down a slip road on the M62 & kept an eye on him as he set off after us.
I slowed it down to 70 as soon as I saw him :eusa-shhh: & it took him a couple of miles to catch up (he didn’t have any blues & two’s going yet he must have been exceeding the speed limit to catch someone up who was doing 70 & apparently that in itself is breaking the law - even for a cop). The instant he pulled in behind me & stuck his lights on (no siren) I indicated & pulled over. I reckon he was hoping to follow me without me seeing him so he could do me for blocking my rear view.
Because he couldnt get me for that, he checked all my documents, then walked round the car checking absolutely everything, eventually his face lit up when he clocked the plates.

The conversation went something like

“ I have no idea how the apostrophe got there officer, it must be kids messing about :eusa-whistle: - I hope it’s not going to take too long, I’m on nights tonight, I’m in the Fire Service” ( he had taken @ 5 - 10 minutes just to get out of his car & look round the outside of mine & by this time I was starting to run a bit late.)
“ Oh, a Fire Boy are you “ :evil:
“Yes I’ve been a Fire Fighter for @ 20 years”
“well I’ve been a traffic Officer for over 30 years and I know an illegal number plate when an see one “ :geek:

There has never been a lot of love lost between the Fire Service & Cops & this one took extreme pleasure in doing me for - spotting him the instant he put his blue lights on, indicating & pulling over in a safe manner, having four good tyres, tax, mot & insurance, a valid driving licence, travelling within the speed limit (errr....), driving with 0% alcohol in my blood, correctly tinted windows, no vehicle defects, oh yes, & the heinous offence of having a dodgy number plate.

I remember thinking at the time, one day, he might wake up to the sound of his smoke alarm...

Such is life :sleeping-yellow:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Z looks stunning some nice shots there :thumbup:

renegade79

Reaction score
@reflectiv: very shiny paintwork. What did you use to achieve that shine??

Reflectiv

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
@reflectiv: very shiny paintwork. What did you use to achieve that shine??

I took delivery of it on Tuesday last week. Wish I knew what it was. All I know is, that I paid for a Protective coating to be applied before delivery. Probably a load of bull what the salesman was telling me anyway. But he seemed a nice enough chap..
Ive got to ring them anyway. I might ask the question, what it is they used. I'll let you know If I get an answer.