What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beautiful photographs of your RCZ

A

Anonymous

Attachments

• 2015-04-25 20.49.58.jpg
    2015-04-25 20.49.58.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 12,349

frankvdb

Reaction score
Recently bought Technical wheels with new MPSS summer tyres

will make some better pictures when the weather is better...

DKZ5745

Reaction score
wrapper said:
But you have the best wheel option already mr.

My first choice was actually the "technical" wheel design, but as the car I bought had the Black Onyx Solstice, and as I loved those wheels also, I was more than happy to keep the ones it came with.

I still think the Technical wheel design is excellent though. ;)

frankvdb

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
wrapper said:
But you have the best wheel option already mr.

My first choice was actually the "technical" wheel design, but as the car I bought had the Black Onyx Solstice, and as I loved those wheels also, I was more than happy to keep the ones it came with.

I still think the Technical wheel design is excellent though. ;)

Before the mk2 the Black Onyx were also my favorite, mainly because of the two color effect, but I like the design of the Technical even more and in my choice with the black parts it makes the wheels look even bigger from a distance.
I still kept the 18" wheels for my winter tyres.
As shown in http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4298&p=75328#p75328 they have some nasty corrosion around the center cap and wheel nuts (most probably as a consequence of the design with sharp edges, the ultra-thin paint, and changing over between summer and winter tyres every year) so when this year my summer tyres needed replacing i suggested buying new wheels and they give me a good price on them, which they did (basically deducted the price of the 18").

TAC

Reaction score
renegade79 said:

I was going to stop there myself but for some reason I carried on :thumbup:

Did you take one of the lake too

renegade79

Reaction score
Very nice tac! I didn't get any of the lake unfortunately. That pic of mine was taken on the Friday. I've no idea what the monument signifies (pleads ignorance) but when I spotted it I immediately thought it was a nice location for a photo op!

Did I pass you at a petrol station on the outskirts of kirkbymooreside on the Sunday morning about 10am? Gave a beep and a wave - think it was a 14 plate Moroccan red!

TAC

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
Very nice tac! I didn't get any of the lake unfortunately. That pic of mine was taken on the Friday. I've no idea what the monument signifies (pleads ignorance) but when I spotted it I immediately thought it was a nice location for a photo op!

Did I pass you at a petrol station on the outskirts of kirkbymooreside on the Sunday morning about 10am? Gave a beep and a wave - think it was a 14 plate Moroccan red!

Just seen this no it weren't me :wave: The monument signifies a burial place of the Earl I do believe :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just couldn't resist adding (another) pic - sorry!

Attachments

• RCZ May 15.jpg
    RCZ May 15.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 11,985
A

Anonymous

Thought I would add a picture of my Z next to one of the works vehicles I drive! She (affectionately known as the beast) is 11.1m long!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 11,894

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Having a particularly bad week so decided to polish the Z to cheer myself up :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 11,892
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 11,892

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Just polish today, I'm fresh out of wax actually, look like getting the ear buds out again :eek: