What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beautiful Black A14 12.15pm

A

Anonymous

Yipppeeeeee I've seen my first one!

A beautiful sleek black RCZ cruising down the A14 at 12.15pm. We were on our way to Top Gear Live, in Birmingham, going the other way - unfortunately we were in the red MX-5 so couldn't flash but you might have heard me screaming with excitement - it made my day!

Whoever you are, you have great taste (exactly the same as my RCZ 'Flash')

:beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Isn't it exciting when you see your first RCZ on the road (other than your own)! I remember I almost wet myself when I saw my first :eek:

A

Anonymous

We saw the rear end of a black RCZ behind a bus in Kettering today about half one. I wonder if it was the same one as Kettering sits on the A14? A lady with fair hair was driving. It's only the second one I've seen on the road.

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave

It could be as it was around Kettering/Wellingborough we saw the black RCZ! I wonder if she knows the excitement she's causing!

Wasn't me BTW - I've got dark hair (eh..... with a few lighter/grey bits!!!) and as far as I know Flash hasn't moved from outside the house - or has he been moonlighting with a blonde.....??????

Cheers
Scarlet :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Isn't it exciting when you see your first RCZ on the road (other than your own)! I remember I almost wet myself when I saw my first :eek:
Noooooo!!! Not on your lovely retrimed seats!!! :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Mlbblue said:
RCZ1 said:
Noooooo!!! Not on your lovely retrimed seats!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good job I'd been practising those pelvic floor exercises :lol: