What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bargain of the Week!

thornebt

Reaction score
This week's bargain is my RCZ MOT today, just £27.42 incl. VAT (half price) from Howards Peugeot in Weston-super-Mare. It passed as well. I don't think I've had an MOT this cheap since the 80's.

Peugeot must be losing money at this price but I guess it's balanced out by work carried out on the failures. I am very impressed with the couteous friendly staff at this dealers and my coffee even came in a china cup and saucer!

Pugrcz11

Reaction score
I got a text through from Howard's Peugeot saying about half price m.o.t's in January and February unfortunately mines not due till April.

RCZash

Reaction score
Local Peugeot garage phoned to remind me the Mot is due, on the 1st March, no offers. Local Halfords did it for £29.95, and it passed. I normally pay £46 at my usual garage for my other car. This was the first time for many a year I have watched it being carried out, very high tec too. Then had to visit a company on a small local industrial estate and at garage there only £19.95.