What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bank Holiday Weekend

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well the Bank Holiday weekend is nearly upon us so what have you all got planned for it?

For me, I'm working Saturday and Monday boo hiss! In between I will fit in a ramble in the countryside with my other half and also a spot of car detailing as well as taking my mum out on Sunday.

Better make the most of it as its the last one before Christmas!

A

Anonymous

Today off to Keele for a wedding then back to Cardiff Saturday and drinks in the bay Sunday Monday giving Lawrence a little rest

A

Anonymous

i'm moving house :)

means driving a renault LWB van rather than my RCZ though. i know the boot's big, but it's not that big!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
eyetiepie said:
i'm moving house :)

means driving a renault LWB van rather than my RCZ though. i know the boot's big, but it's not that big!!!

We all have to slum it sometimes :lol:

Hope your house move goes well :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
nelliebear said:
Today off to Keele for a wedding then back to Cardiff Saturday and drinks in the bay Sunday Monday giving Lawrence a little rest

I think its time Lawrence had a rest. He must be worn out poor thing. :sleeping-yellow:
He's up and down that motorway more times than I have hot dinners ;)

Have a good weekend :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

working this weekend-last time this year to earn a shilling

A

Anonymous

Picking up Daughter and Family from Bristol Airport, arriving home from Hols. Nice quiet run from M4-through Brissol and out to the Airport, and Back. Needless to say , not in the Rcz. Bliss

A

Anonymous

Bank holiday Monday will be spent on the ferry 14 hours of fun on a storm tossed North Sea on the way to Aberdeen

A

Anonymous

Rescueone said:
Bank holiday Monday will be spent on the ferry 14 hours of fun on a storm tossed North Sea on the way to Aberdeen

Where from :?: