What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Baiting Supercars

Bernie

Reaction score
So my R is bog standard and limited but it does record on digital Speedos more than 155mph.

One thing I love doing is coming up behind very fast sports cars or supercars and helping them along with their speed. I take great delight in watching then pull out of my way when the speed gets about double the speed limit ( foreign roads obviously) some of these cars cost in excess of 150k but they never use them as intended.
I am lucky that I also own in my opinion a supercar and I wax lyrical how wonderful the R is compared to said supercar.

It really does surprise people how great the R is to look at, to drive and to speed in

Kerr

Reaction score
A lot of people will value their driving licence higher than getting into a race at double the speed limit.

Supercars are far too fast to be used properly on the road. An R isn't getting close to a supercar accelerating briskly.