What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Badges

A

Anonymous

Anyone know where to get some' Black' front and rear badges for our Rcz.?. Our local sprayer didnt want to remove the 'peugeot' badge and have problems with re positioning them when painted! "We need black lions i told him"!!!..... Deano

A

Anonymous

When I debadged my RCZ, We had them painted black and also the front chrome moulding around it the same as the car. We did not fit the back one but the front is only fixed with 5mm x 3 studs so easy to refit.

Buy a new rear one and paint both yourself. The rear one is only stuck on with M3 tape. Just mark the bottom and side with masking tape before you remove it and you got your guide lines to fix the new one on.

A

Anonymous

Thank-you. Do you have any pictures? Was going to do the front mould too and be good to see what it looks like. Thanks again tho. Deano

A

Anonymous

Looks good but worried about peeling off when wash & polish?

A

Anonymous

Deano2004 said:
Looks good but worried about peeling off when wash & polish?

My rear logo has been fine, washed and polished every weekend, it'll only come off if you peel it off.

Look on Youtube under Plasti-dip and you will see how hard wearing it is, some people have even done their alloys with it.

A

Anonymous

As you can see its needs a wash but it gives you an idea what it looks like. It is sprayed in Nero black the same colour as the car. It is also been debadged on the back and painted out the wheel centre's in black.