What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

(Bad?!) Tuning....

A

Anonymous

I found this in a german RCZ-board

http://www.ws-tuning.com/10820/home.html

I think its "ugly tuning", anyway perhaps it's worth to show here ;-)

For the non german speakers...it has 20'' wheels, quad exhaust, fixed spoiler, front skirt(very ugly in my opinion) and th car was lowered a few centimeter.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I quite like that, apart from the front skirt. I like the fixed spoiler but then you lose out on the fun of trying to raise the spoiler to the first level and then the second. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ummm, I'm afraid I like the look of this RCZ very much. Looks different to the 'norm' (I like different) & I'm even ok with the fixed spoiler. Very sporty, very slick, very desirable!

Sorry oljoooge!!!! :(

A

Anonymous

I like this apart from the front skirt...too much boy racer in that :thumbdown: .Even quite like the fixed spoiler although I like the idea of the driver behind me wondering what makes the spoiler rise and fall :D .

A

Anonymous

I like this as well, apart from the front skirt. I think some black alloys would look even better and the fixed spoiler really looks good.

A

Anonymous

it does look pretty cool, but that front spoiler......... :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Nice wheels, but everything else is :thumbdown: especially the fixed spoiler

A

Anonymous

hello,
are there already more bodyparts uvailebel?
who kann help my?
thanks en grtjs marino